The Accelerate Scholarship offers you more than just financial support. You’ll gain an invaluable insight into the world of banking – while receiving financial assistance for both your degree course and any relevant development opportunities. It's a great opportunity to make the most of your ambitions and accelerate your prospects.
What is it?
The Accelerate Scholarship is aimed at black students at the start of their studies. Designed to address under-representation of black candidates in our graduate intake, the program has been developed in partnership with Rare, an organization that connects exceptional people from diverse backgrounds with great jobs in top businesses.
The program encourages you to plan for a long-term career in the banking sector. If you're accepted for the scholarship you can expect the following:
- A financial award of £3,000 a year for up to three years
- A place on Deutsche Bank's Spring into Banking program, which gives you the opportunity to fast track through to assessment for the Analyst Internship Program, when you’re in your penultimate year of study
- Access to an optional summer internship at the end of your last year of study
- Your own senior sponsor
- Business-relevant development opportunities
- Invitations to conferences, seminars and workshops
- An ambassadorial role on your university campus
Who can apply?
This program is aimed at high-performing black students. You should be in the first year of a three-year course or the second year of a four-year course. To be eligible to apply, you must first become a Rare candidate. For further information and application open and deadline dates, please visit www.rarerecruitment.co.uk