Sandra encourages us to open new doors
Departure into new worlds
Driving new developments
This openness has helped Sandra with many other challenges throughout her life. During her International Business Administration & Finance studies, she became increasingly enthusiastic about technological trends and made her first contacts with Deutsche Bank. "Digitalization is changing everything and the banking industry is at the centre of this change."
Sandra is excited that she can actively drive change in her current role, for example, by working with a new API platform in Digital Solutions. "With dbAPI, we can achieve cross-border synergy effects in cooperation with external partners and offer our customers added value that goes beyond the ordinary banking business."
Pass something on
Always active, always full of plans and always with the desire to make a positive difference – Sandra’s approach extends well beyond her job. She’s involved in the internal network "Women@DB" - exchanging ideas with colleagues and encouraging young women to take up careers with the bank.
Supporting women from her own country is also very close to her heart. "It is important to me to give back to my country some of what I have been able to achieve.” She‘s organizing a mentoring programme and recruiting like-minded colleagues to get things going. She also lectures at her old school to share her experiences and encourage change.
True innovation begins in the imagination, and dreams only begin to shine when we take them into our own hands and make them come true. Sandra shows us that anything is possible if you want it to be.
Sandra’s professional career at a glance
- 2011 – 2012 Au-pair in Bonn
- 2012 – 2013 Diploma for Business Studies, Johann Wolfgang Goethe University, Frankfurt
- 2014 – 2018 Studies International Business Administration & Finance, University of Applied Sciences, Frankfurt
- 2018 – Bachelor of Arts
- 2017 – 6 months internship in the Technology division of Deutsche Bank, Digital Factory, Sossenheim
- 2017 – Participation in the "Conference for Women", Frankfurt
- 2018 – 2019 Trainee in the Technology Division of Deutsche Bank, Eschborn