Facts and Figures
- Annual group-wide survey of staff (“People Survey”) on topics such as work conditions, loyalty to the company, capabilities and diversity
- In 2012 over 52,000 employees took part in the People Survey.
- Important results of the People Survey 2012: Increase in the commitment index - a measure of staff loyalty to the company - to 73% (2011: 72). 92% of the respondents said that they go beyond what is expected of them.
- Since 2012, supplementary poll (focus interviews) in order to obtain a more detailed pattern of opinions indicating how employees assess the strategy, values and culture of Deutsche Bank and how they are experiencing implementation of the cultural change
- Improved feedback from as well as dialog with superiors by means of the two appraisal interviews per year that are now mandatory
Download from CR Report 2013
In % of total number of employees
|Employees leaving the bank for a new job||6.4||6.2||7.2|