Download from CR Report 2013
Age of employees
In %, headcount
Based on global corporate titles, in FTE
|Female members on Supervisory Board||7||8||8|
|Share in %||35.0||40.0||40.0|
|Female members on Management Board||0||0||0|
|Female Managing Directors and Directors||1,724||1,702||1,680|
|Share in %||18.7||18.0||17.1|
|Share in %||31.1||30.8||29.7|
|Share in %||55.8||56.0||55.6|
|Total female staff*||32,441||32,472||32,983|
|Share in %||41.7||41.7||41.2|
*Total not including female members on Supervisory Board.
Excluding Postbank, Sal. Oppenheimer, BHF and DB Investment Services; corporate titles not implemented.
Regional deployment of staff
In k FTE
Equal opportunities for women
Goals and suitable programs for increasing the proportion of women in management positions:
- We want to increase the proportion of female executives at the senior level (Directors / Managing Directors) to 25% by the end of 2018 (cf. DAX 30 Declaration); we had achieved 18% at the end of 2012.
- We want to increase the proportion of female employees at all functional levels (from managing director to assistant vice president) to 35% by the end of 2018.
- We want to increase the proportion of women on the executive management boards of our subsidiaries and on the regional advisory boards by means of our “Women in Senior Management” initiative. In 2012 we were able to recruit 10 additional women for those positions, which means that the proportion of women increased by 56%.
- In 2009 we initiated the Accomplished Top Leaders Advancement Strategy (ATLAS) program: it consists of made-to-measure training and support measures for female executive managers.
The five core elements of the declaration of the DAX 30 companies
- Requirement for definition of differentiated, company-specific target values; regular reporting on goals, measures and results
- Guarantee of equal opportunity in recruiting and career development to promote women’s careers
- Measures to heighten awareness and improve qualifications of senior managers; targeted career planning for women
- Organization of flexible working hours and further improvement of compatibility of work and family life for parents
- Promotion of the professional interest of both women and men in MINT subjects (mathematics, informatics, natural science, and technology)
DAX 30 self-commitment: status and goal
Female employees, in %
2 Managing Director and Director
3 Managing Director, Director, Vice President, Assistant Vice President and Associate