Global environmental database
- Consolidation of data on energy consumption, greenhouse gas (GHG) emissions, waste, paper, and water consumption
- The database encompasses all locations with significant energy consumption, covering more than 65% of our group-wide energy use in total.
- Total energy consumption is calculated by extrapolating from the consumption values at all other locations.
- Analysis functions permit systematic evaluation of environmental measures and monitoring of key energy figures in real time.
- Key indicators on the basis of up-to-date data create the foundation for consumption forecasts and thus also for calculating the required compensation certificates for carbon emissions.
- All consumption data is quantified and reported in line with the international greenhouse gas (GHG) standard ISO 14064.
- Data collection, internal reporting processes and Certified Emission Reduction (CER) purchases have been reviewed by the certification company ERM Certification and Verification Services (ERM CVS).
Download from CR Report 2012