Facts and Figures
- We expect performance goals to be in line with the values of the bank. The manner in which employees achieve their targets counts as much as what they achieve. We reward our employees for long-term orientation and sustainability, client orientation, teamwork and co-operative behavior.
- Three performance categories:
- Business and financial results
- Building the Deutsche Bank franchise
- Engaging people
- One assessment criterion for all managers is personnel development. Two mandatory appraisal discussions with team members were introduced.
- The performance assessment of employees and senior managers plays a role in remuneration and promotion decisions. Clear criteria ensure that the process is transparent and consistent.