Programs and initiatives that ensure a smooth career start geared to specific target groups:
- Practical traineeships and other teaser options for school students and university students
- The “New Generation” vocational training program, the content of which is tailored to the changed requirements of the work world and the new (learning) requirements of Generation Y – i.e. digital natives. Vocational training content is divided into the three pillars of theory, practice and responsibility.
- Dual study programs for school graduates in co-operation with four post-secondary educational institutions
- Trainee and entry-level programs for post-secondary students and university graduates in the various business divisions (“Global Training Program”)
- A varied range of company information and practical assistance for newcomers to Deutsche Bank via the intranet portal New@DB and the New@DB app available in eight countries worldwide