Facts and Figures
- 1999 introduction of the group-wide sustainability management system
- The system is certified according to the international ISO 14001 standard.
- It encompasses environmental aspects as well as social and governance issues.
- Based on defined structures, practices and responsibilities
- It ensures systematic management and efficiency reviews in conjunction with implementation of our sustainability goals.
- Since 1999, we have steadily improved our sustainability performance with the aid of the management system.
- Most recent recertification: March 2012 (numerous corporate units and infrastructure areas of the bank were inspected worldwide)
Key areas of our sustainability management over the next three years:
- Strengthening the strategic approach of our sustainability management
- Defining a new and improved stakeholder engagement strategy
- Strategic sustainability goals
- Introducing key performance indicators (KPI) for sustainability and a system for monitoring and reporting on our performance
- Updating our system for managing sustainability risks, particularly in areas that are particularly sensitive for our business.