What do we want to achieve?
With our projects and initiatives, we aim to generate enthusiasm and appreciation for culture and, together with our partners in culture, foster the creativity and confidence of children and young people.
How are we implementing that?
- Together with renowned partners such as the Berliner Philharmoniker, we develop innovative, long-term projects for reaching out to children and young people. For instance, we support the orchestra’s Education Programme, since its beginning in 2002.
- We create a greater awareness for cultural learning through initiatives such as Children to Olympus!
- As education partner, we help cultural institutions develop educational programmes.
What have we achieved?
- Playing Shakespeare with Deutsche Bank, UK: More than 137,000 school students have participated in the programme since 2007.
- Berliner Philharmoniker, Germany:
- Education Programme: more than 44,000 children have participated
- Digital Concert Hall: more than 700,000 registrations