Deutsche Bank for Professionals and SMEs: "The widest range of products and services for your business."
Deutsche Bank has 300 branches in Italy. It is the Leading Bank in the world and has offices in more than 70 countries, serving over 30 millions clients. Deutsche Bank is also a leader in investment products and in Business Financing through its Business Banking division. Deutsche Bank serves more than 850,000 Business Clients worldwide with more than 60,000 in Italy - Professionals and Small Medium Enterprises. Deutsche Bank manages its Business Clients thanks to its 1,200 Relationship Managers based in 1,400 branches in Germany, Italy, Spain, Portugal, Poland, India and its 1,500 branches network worldwide.
In Italy, Deutsche Bank works with entrepreneurs, artisans, merchants and enterprises with its dedicated Business Bankers network, offering a wide range of products and services designed for the business world.
Deutsche Bank offers
- Domestic and international bank accounts
- Remote banking
- Corporate credit cards
- Financial guarantees and commercial
- Funding in the short and medium term
- Trade finance
- Coverage rates, foreign exchange and commodities
- Insurance products and partnerships for the delivery of benefits to employees of companies
All the advantages
- The expertise of an international network that can provide the best products and services to small and medium-sized companies in Italy
- Optimal management of the commercial and production activity thanks to accurate and personalised advice
- Traditional banking services and innovative products
- Tailor made short and medium-term financial solutions
- Advice related to personal investments and insurance covers needs for private clients, including social security planning
A broad range of products available to clients
Payments and cash
Loans and guarantees
Financial risk management