Deutsche Bank increases wins in Euromoney´s Awards for Excellence 2007
Deutsche Bank has been awarded a total of 31 awards in Euromoney magazine’s annual Awards for Excellence 2007.
The awards, announced today, name Deutsche Bank in the global category as Best Credit Derivatives House and Best Foreign Exchange House. The FX Award follows Deutsche Bank’s win of the Euromoney FX Poll 2007, for the third consecutive year.
In the regional and country categories, Deutsche Bank clocked up 18 awards for Best Debt House including Best Debt House in the UK, Germany, the Nordic and Baltic regions, Asia, Australia, and India.
Emerging markets figured prominently amongst Deutsche Bank’s achievements with the Bank winning the award for Best M&A House in Central & Eastern Europe and Best M&A House in Russia and Croatia. Deutsche Bank was named Best Investment Bank in India for the first time.
There were significant achievements too for Cash Management with Deutsche Bank winning the awards for Best Cash Management in Western Europe and in Asia.
The full list of awards won is listed below.
- Best Credit Derivatives House – Global Award
- Best Foreign Exchange House – Global Award
- Best Cash Management House in Asia
- Best Debt House in Asia
- Best Debt House in Australia
- Best Debt House in India
- Best Investment Bank in India
- Best Equity House in Indonesia
- Best Debt House in Japan
- Best Debt House in Korea
- Best Debt House in the Philippines
- Best Foreign Exchange House in North America
- Best Risk Management in North America
- Best Foreign Exchange in Western Europe
- Best Cash Management in Western Europe
- Best Debt House in Germany
- Best Debt house in the United Kingdom
- Best M&A House in Central and Eastern Europe
- Best M&A House in Croatia
- Best Debt House in the Czech Republic
- Best Debt House in Poland
- Best Debt House in Romania
- Best M&A House in Russia
- Best Debt House in Slovakia
- Best Debt House in the Nordic and Baltic regions
- Best Debt House in Finland
- Best Debt House in Norway
- Best Risk Management in Latin America
- Best Debt House in Argentina
- Best Debt House in Chile
- Best Debt House in Uruguay
With accelerating earnings momentum demonstrated by the record 1Q 2007 net income of €2.1 billion, the Euromoney awards are the latest way that Deutsche Bank has been recognised for continuing to offer the best possible solutions to its clients’ needs.
For further information, please call:
Deutsche Bank Louise Pancott
Press and Media Relations (+44 20) 7544 7790
About Deutsche Bank
Deutsche Bank is a leading global investment bank with a strong and profitable private clients franchise. A leader in Germany and Europe, the bank is continuously growing in North America, Asia and key emerging markets. With 73,114 employees in 75 countries, Deutsche Bank offers unparalleled financial services throughout the world. The bank competes to be the leading global provider of financial solutions for demanding clients creating exceptional value for its shareholders and people.