Deutsche Bank launches Autobahn Mobile
Deutsche Bank today announced the launch of Autobahn Mobile, a flagship initiative to make its Autobahn sales, trading and research platform available via mobile devices.
Autobahn Mobile allows institutional and corporate clients to access Deutsche Bank’s electronic content and features from across the Autobahn platform, including the Autobahn App Market and toolbar. Autobahn provides access to Deutsche Bank’s wealth of sales, trading and research know-how as well as transaction banking services.
Autobahn Mobile provides clients with access to numerous pre-trade services, including:
- Research – Deutsche Bank’s award-winning research across fixed income and equities
- Indicative FX pricing – streaming indicative FX market trading data directly from the Autobahn FX platform
- Sales and trader commentary – sales notes direct from Deutsche Bank’s global sales and trading commentators
- Daily Digest – a daily update on recently published proprietary content
- Calendar – a consolidated calendar of the most important market moving events, from company results to macro-economic announcements
The Autobahn Mobile App is available via the Apple App Store in 155 countries globally. It offers powerful search technology and is fully customisable by each client.
Zar Amrolia, Co Head of Fixed Income and Currencies at Deutsche Bank, said: “Investors are looking for immediate access to trading data and insightful research whilst on the move. This latest innovation provides clients with a constant flow of analytics and a virtual seat on Deutsche Bank’s trading floor whatever their location.”
More information about Autobahn on autobahn.db.com
For further information, please contact:
Deutsche Bank AG
Press & Media Relations
Phone: +44 (0) 207 547 2603