Deutsche Bank offers Single Log On for Bonds, Interest Rates, Foreign Exchange and Future and Options Trading
Deutsche Bank’s market leading electronic trading platform, autobahn, continues to lead the way in comprehensive online trading with the launch of a single log on for its bonds, interest rates, foreign exchange and future and options trading, offering clients the most comprehensive access to online trading currently available in the market.
Along with the above asset classes tradeable via a single log on, autobahn clients have access to a wide range of online trading tools and trading platforms, including interactive web analysis, research services, structured trades and derivative exchanges. Combined volumes on the platform are close to 1 trillion (EUR) per month.
Rhomaios Ram, Global Head of eCommerce Sales at Deutsche Bank commented: “We have always been at the forefront of institutional trading technology with our autobahn platforms offering a wide range of functionality. Now we have made it even easier to navigate through the use of a single log on for some of the most heavily used areas of the platform.”
For further information, please call:
Sarah Yates +44 207 5472603
Press and media relations
About Deutsche Bank
Deutsche Bank is a leading global investment bank with a strong and profitable private clients franchise. A leader in Germany and Europe, the bank is continuously growing in North America, Asia and key emerging markets. With 75,140 employees in 75 countries, Deutsche Bank offers unparalleled financial services throughout the world. The bank competes to be the leading global provider of financial solutions for demanding clients creating exceptional value for its shareholders and people.
Notes to editors:
Tools and trading on autobahn include:
- autobahn FI is Deutsche Bank’s renowned electronic platform for trading fixed income – both bonds and interest rate swaps. It provides real-time access to Deutsche Bank’s unparalled liquidity, fast execution and a wide range of easy-to use functionality.
- autobahn sphere is a real time interactive fixed income structuring and trading platform that enables Deutsche Bank clients to research, customise and execute structured trades online.
- autobahn Trade Finder is Deutsche Bank’s award winning interactive web analysis platform allowing customers, traders and sales people to analyse historical as well as live data with special focus on rapid on-demand calculations.
- autobahn Convertibles is the gateway to the award winning Deutsche Bank Convertibles web platform that offers customers a full range of analytical tools to help investors uncover and maximise opportunities, the ability to view real-time and end-of-day prices on liquid convertibles, a range of research services and online trading.
- autobahn FX is Deutsche Bank’s proprietary electronic platform for trading foreign exchange. It provides easy-to use trading functionality with executable streaming prices and double click execution.
Futures & Options
- autobahn FO is Deutsche Bank’s market leading futures and options trading system which offers customers access to the world’s major derivatives exchanges. Connected through FastFix infrastructure to over 25 exchanges, autobahn FO provides low levels of latency with unparallel reliability.
- autobahn Finance offers Deutsche Bank’s customers the ability to trade up to two years’ duration fixed income products.
- autobahn Equity provides clients with customised Deutsche Bank content and analytics
The product can be accessed at http://www.autobahn.db.com/