Deutsche Bank strengthens Global Prime Finance in New York
Deutsche Bank today announced four hires in Global Prime Finance within the Bank’s Global Markets division. All of the hires will specialize in securities lending and will be based in New York.
The following hires will report to Paul Busby, Managing Director and Head of Securities Lending for the Americas:
- John Egan rejoins the Bank as a Director. He was previously head of the North America Portfolio Finance group at Och-Ziff Capital Management and has 14 years of experience in equity finance. In his new role, Egan will lead the newly-launched Securities Lending Special Situations trading group in North America, which assesses trading opportunities and distribution of deal flow and short interest analytics to clients.
- Ted Langworthy will join as a Director. He was previously head of Asian securities lending for North America at Morgan Stanley. In his new role, he will oversee International Securities Lending trading in North America.
The following hires report to Sanjay Chojar, Managing Director and Head of Global Prime Finance Information Technology:
- Sairam Venkatraman joined the Bank as a Director from Citigroup, where he was a Senior Vice President and Manager for Global Securities Lending Technology.
- Prasad Yenamandra has joined the Bank as a Director from Goldman Sachs, where he was a Vice President and Functional Architect for Global Securities Services Technology.
“As we build on the strength we have established over recent years, we feel it is important to further develop our technology offering and ensure our hedge fund clients have the most cutting-edge tools,” said Barry Bausano, Managing Director and Co-Head of Global Prime Finance.
“Our business is constantly evolving and the expansion of our dedicated IT team is important in maintaining our progressive, industry-leading* product offering,” said Jonathan Hitchon, Managing Director and Co-Head of Global Prime Finance.
* Deutsche Bank has been named a top prime brokerage provider by Global Custodian for three years running.
For further information, please call:
Media Relations, Deutsche Bank
About Deutsche Bank
Deutsche Bank <NYSE: DB> is a leading global investment bank with a strong and profitable private clients franchise. A leader in Germany and Europe, the bank is continuously growing in North America, Asia and key emerging markets. With 78,896 employees in 72 countries, Deutsche Bank competes to be the leading global provider of financial solutions for demanding clients creating exceptional value for its shareholders and people.
Deutsche Bank Securities Inc., member NYSE, FINRA and SIPC, is the investment banking and securities arm of Deutsche Bank AG in the United States.