Structured Trade & Export Finance (STEF)
Deutsche Bank has traditionally been committed to Russia and been present on the ground since the opening of the Representative Office in Moscow back in 1973. For more than a century we have been a constant provider of export finance solutions to Soviet/Russian banks and corporates.
The outstanding structuring expertise of our dedicated STEF Team, especially when it comes to complex transactions involving multiple stake holders around the world, complemented by client & industry knowledge allow us to deliver Russian corporates and their partners unique export financing solutions, e.g.
- Medium- and long term financing of CAPEX programs including RUR denominated financing and financing of down-payments if required
- Involvement of Export Credit Agencies (ECAs) and/or Multilateral Agencies around the globe to the extend possible and economically reasonable
- Guaranteed loans which are not bound to an export to Russia but rather are provided in connection with certain exports out of Russia, e.g. in order to secure supplies of raw materials or energy for other countries (Untied Loans)
- Guaranteed investment-like loans to support foreign direct investments (FDI) by international corporates in Russia
Why to engage with DB?
- Dedicated presence throughout all major import and export markets
- Proven ability to develop and arrange innovative trade and export finance solutions
- Excellent contacts with all major multi-lateral and bilateral institutions and export credit agencies
Additional InformationConcept of ECA covered financing
Udo Bergholz Andrei Freiberger
Structured Trade & Export Finance Structured Trade & Export Finance
Tel.,: +49 69 910 32608 Tel: +49 69 910 68221
Fax: +49 69 910 34636 Fax: +49 69 910 34636
For your information
Deutsche Bank in Russia does not offer accounts opening and banking services to individuals. Deutsche Bank in Russia does not maintain "sperrkonto" accounts for individuals applying for educational programs in Germany.