The Global Social Investment Funds Team has developed materials and research that will be useful to many MFIs and also to the general public interested in learning more about microfinance.
Deutsche Bank’s Community Development Finance Group (CDFG) is pleased to share these tools and resources with you. Please be advised that CDFG does not accept any responsibility or liability for any loss or damage arising from your use of these materials. These materials may not be reproduced, distributed or passed on to any other person or published, in whole or in part, without the prior written consent of CDFG. Popular Microfinance Websites for information gathering
Deutsche Bank Resources
- DB MDF: A Decade in Perspective
[PDF / 1.5 MB]
- Deutsche Bank Research: “Microfinance: An Emerging Investment Opportunity”
[PDF / 535 KB]
- "Microfinance and Ethics: Three Pivotal Questions"
[PDF / 139 KB]
- Pocantico Declaration (Pro-Client Principles)
[PDF / 61 KB]
- Deutsche Bank Report: "Customer Service Highlights: Exploring Customer Service Excellence around the World of Microfinance"
[PDF / 2.78 MB ]
Deutsche Bank Tools
Accessing Deutsche Bank Capital
Deutsche Bank Microfinance Fund Profiles