What Next / Entrepreneurial Success
Why companies need different personalities to be successful
What Next / Responsible Growth
Smart lighting for the city of the future
What Next / Entrepreneurial Success
My way, your way – different paths to success
Deutsche Bank reports profit before tax of € 1.5 billion, its highest second-quarter profit since 2011
Here for Asia Pacific#PositiveImpact
Welcome to the Investment Bank
As a leading global Investment Bank based in Europe, Deutsche Bank supports institutional and corporate clients as they navigate through rapidly evolving and increasingly volatile markets. The Investment Bank has a comprehensive global offering, providing clients with fixed income and currencies risk management and liquidity provision, leading financing capabilities, and a full suite of origination and advisory services.
Explore the Investment Bank:
Our debt origination, mergers and acquisitions, and focused equity advisory and origination teams work with our clients across a full range of corporate finance services. We operate a global business across regions and client groups that enables our clients to optimise their business operations or valuation, invest or divest, and fund their activities with both well-established and innovative financing solutions.
Investment Banking Coverage
- Our global content and industry bankers provide specialised idea generation, unique industry perspectives and the ability to identify potential cross border opportunities - across advisory, capital markets, risk management and transaction banking. Our industry expertise covers all major sectors, including Consumer and Retail Services, Financial Institutions, Financial Sponsors, Healthcare, Industrials, Technology, Media & Telecom and Real Estate, Gaming, Lodging and Leisure.
Debt Capital Markets (DCM)
- Our Europe, Asia and Americas DCM team focuses on the financing needs of our global clients who expect agnostic currency and product advice combined with innovative solutions and flawless deal execution. We consistently deliver high profile transactions for clients in investment grade debt, loan capital markets and private placements across developed and emerging markets. Debt Capital Markets is a cornerstone of the bank’s overall ESG strategy, with Deutsche Bank being ranked as the fifth most prominent arranger of ESG debt in 2021 according to Dealogic.
Equity Capital Markets (ECM)
- Our global ECM franchise has strong relationships with key clients that trust our ability to provide expert advice, whilst executing on transactions. We support our clients in primary equity capital markets activities, providing primary equity products including IPOs, follow-on offerings, rights issues, SPACs, accelerated book builds and convertible / exchangeable bonds as well as structured equity transactions. The targeted ECM offering is supported by an equities sales force and full research offering across all major industry sectors. This is in addition to the research offering across macroeconomics, asset allocation, quant, FX, fixed-income, credit, and ESG.
Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A)
- Our M&A franchise is at the heart of the strategic dialogue with our long-standing global clients. We deliver advisory solutions across public takeovers, defence advisory, mergers and divestitures, dual track IPOs, business portfolio reviews and acquisition searches, competitor strategies and analyses, balance sheet optimisation, dividend policies and corporate governance.
In FIC, we are focussed on being the risk manager of choice for our clients, as part of a global franchise. The business brings together a well-established institutional and corporate sales force with trading and structuring expertise across multiple asset classes, such as in our Quantitative Investment Solutions (QIS) team, where we have implemented a range of solution-based transactions with institutional investors across the world over the past decade. Our client offering and technology solutions are constantly evolving, using our long-standing experience to respond to market trends such as increasing automation, regulatory developments and client demand for standardisation and transparency in execution across the platform.
Deutsche Bank is consistently recognised as having a leading FX business. We serve the needs of our clients across the full product spectrum, from basic liquidity provision in the spot market to innovative derivative solutions for both asset and liability managers. Cutting-edge, technology-led workflow solutions are increasingly at the centre of our offering. We give our clients access to the Bank’s liquidity and product expertise through our global sales, trading and structuring teams, as well as our electronic trading channels.
Deutsche Bank’s Rates business leads with scale and strength in providing asset and liability solutions to institutional and corporate clients globally with a full suite of products across government bonds, exchange traded funds, interest rate derivatives in interest rates, and multi-asset correlation products.
Deutsche Bank’s emerging markets business offers a fully integrated and global product platform across many countries, offering clients onshore expertise and connectivity, linked into Deutsche Bank’s global network. With a focus upon execution capability, we provide clients with market access and multiple solutions in a wide range of products. Our product range includes FX, rates, derivatives, structured cross-market derivatives covering multiple EM jurisdictions and external debt and Credit Default Swaps.
With industry-leading expertise in market making and credit valuation, we offer clients a wide range of products across Flow Credit, Distressed Products and Structured Finance Trading. Products traded include bonds, loans and claims, across the capital structure.
Deutsche Bank has a market leading financing business with a global footprint and unique capabilities. We offer structured risk and non-flow financing solutions for clients globally across multiple industries and asset classes.
Deutsche Bank Research provides macroeconomic, asset allocation, Quant, FX, fixed-income, credit, ESG, equity and all major industry sector research to our clients. We analyse trends in financial markets, the economy and society, highlight risks and opportunities and act as consultant for our clients and stakeholders. With high-quality, independent analysis, we help investors understand markets and promote public debate on economic, fiscal, labour market and social policy issues.
Autobahn is Deutsche Bank’s digital gateway to its products and services for Corporate and Institutional clients. Autobahn provides a bespoke, customisable, multi-channel (desktop, web, mobile, API) experience where clients can access the breadth of Deutsche Bank’s services ranging from analysis, trading, payments and trade/account management. Find out more:
- For money managers, learn more about our Foreign Exchange solutions on Autobahn
- For treasurers, learn more about our Corporate Bank and FX solutions on Autobahn
Find out more at https://autobahn.db.com
Find out more about our recent awards
2021 Banker Investment Bank Awards
Investment Bank of the Year for Western Europe
2021 Risk Awards
Bank Risk Manager of the Year
FX Markets e-FX Awards
- 2021 Best liquidity provider for forwards/swaps
- 2021 Best liquidity provider for options
- 2020 e-FX excellence awards for Autobahn Mobile, Market Colour and AOS
2020 IFR Awards
FX Derivatives House of the Year
Asia’s Best High Yield Bond House