Medical options and health promotion:
- Company medical care or direct access to prestigious hospitals and medical facilities in many countries
- In all regions: “employee assistance programs” assist our employees in clarifying personal matters relating to work or personal life.
- Regular preventive medical check-ups free of charge for employees 40 years of age and over, combined with intensive consultation about a healthy lifestyle and nutrition
- Regular “low carb” meal options offered in our company cafeterias
- Ergonomics programs
- Online training and classroom training courses in stress management
- Employee events with a focus on health-related topics
- Influenza vaccinations
- Company sports events
- Medical benefits and emergency care for staff on business trips
- Accident prevention
- Health and occupational safety management system certified according to the NLF/ILO-OSH 2001 standard
- In Germany, a new online health portal summarizes everything we offer in the area of health, well-being, nutrition and work-life balance.
Download from CR Report 2012
Participation in the health program Check-Up 40+
In % of total number of employees, in Germany
Since 2008, we have offered all employees 40 years of age or older a regular health check-up that goes well beyond the ordinary health care benefits of the statutory health insurance scheme. The medical examination is supplemented by an individual consultation regarding physical health, nutrition, and coping with stress.
Working days lost: Deutsche Bank AG und Deutsche Bank Privat- und Geschäftskunden AG
In days, Germany