A qualified partner to build the present and plan the future. The Private Banking of Deutsche Bank, thanks to the solidity of a worldwide leading banking group and a long-term experience in managing both Customers' investment portfolios and high-level relationships, is able to offer tailor-made solutions which are particularly suitable to meet wealthy Customers' needs.
Private Banking Customers need a special care in managing their investments and require expert advisors. That is why, in order to become a benchmark in terms of high-quality services and professional expertise, the mission of the Deutsche Bank Private Banking is based on a primary goal: to build together with Customers solid projects and long-term relationships.
Private Banking services
- wide and diversified range of traditional and innovative investment solutions, thanks also to partnerships with worldwide leading asset management providers in various markets
- strong expertise in managing investment portfolios, guaranteed by the solidity of a leading global bank
- global advisory service, able to meet even the most complex needs, such as those related to inheritance or family wealth planning
- qualified Private Bankers, specialized in developing tailor-made solutions and with a long-term experience in managing high-level relationships
Private Banking key figures
- 103 Private Banking Units
- 180 Private Bankers
- 9 billion euro of total assets (at 31 /03 /11)
Investment solutions Individual supplementary retirement plans Insurance products Special Services
A wide and diversified offer