A team of experts specifically dedicated to the higher end of the private clients base and to selected institutions around the world. The Wealth Management division is specialised in the provision of personalised financial solutions through an approach that is integrated with the asset management of individuals, their family and - where applicable - their own business.
Set up in January 2003, Wealth Management guarantees a wide range of services, including the traditional equities investment, fund and personalised management, asset advisory, art advisory and financial planning. Fundamental is also the support provided for setting up off-shore companies and investments in alternative products, from hedge funds to private equity. The entry level of assets to become a Deutsche Bank WM client is € 2 million.
All the advantages
- Personalised and specific investment advise integrated at international level
- Trust services, brokerage activities and multi-brand products, all this with the aim of achieving excellent financial results
- Strategies based on management objectives and lines that take into account the current status of the economy and of medium and long-term expectations, in connection with personal, familiar, business and succession needs of each client.
Italy's wealth management in figures
- 7 branches in Milan, Lecco, Turin, Verona, Florence, Rome and Naples
- 30 relationship managers available to offer professional advice on estate planning
- Approximately 900 clients
- assets for a total of € 4 billion (31/03/11).
The head office of the division is in Milan, Via Turati, 25/27.
If you have any need, you can contact us via:
- tel. (+39)02.40246261
- fax (+39)02.40246208
- e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org