Deutsche Bank’s corporate banking capabilities in Asia were recognised at The Asset Triple A awards announced last week, with the bank winning a total of 38 accolades for excellence.
The bank won ‘Best Bank in Treasury and Cash Management in South Asia’ for its track-record in structuring innovative solutions, success in introducing new products and delivering outstanding client service.
On top of the 38 wins awards already announced, Deutsche Bank has been nominated for twelve regional awards to be announced by The Asset in September.
The Asset’s rigorous award evaluation process involves client feedback shared through the publication’s Annual Treasury Review Survey, in-depth client interviews and detailed awards pitches.
Strong momentum – some award highlights:
- Multiple wins for Deutsche Bank’s treasury and working capital solutions for multinationals, showing the bank’s strength in servicing this client segment particularly across ASEAN.
- 18 awards for Deutsche Bank’s payments and collections service to clients, with solutions for General Mills and Brandix named the best in the region.
- ‘Best Digital solutions’ award for Deutsche Bank’s innovative solutions to clients in five markets, evidencing the bank’s momentum on digitalisation.
- Solid trade finance performance across key markets, with solutions for Tianshan Aluminium and Nayara Energy named the best structured solutions in China and India respectively.
- Double win in the ‘Best ESG Solutions’ category for service to Cargill and Payoneer, evidencing Deutsche Bank’s market-leading expertise in this critical sector.
David Lynne, Deutsche Bank’s Head of Fixed Income & Currencies, APAC and Corporate Bank, APAC said: “We are honoured to receive this recognition that reflects the depth and breadth of our solutions and the strength of our client partnerships across the region. We will continue to invest in our capabilities to introduce new and innovative products, deliver best-in-class ESG solutions, digitalise our clients’ experience, and provide customised treasury and trade solutions that exceed our clients’ expectations.”
The Asset Awards 2020 – Deutsche Bank wins:
Best in South Asia
- Best in Treasury and Cash Management – South Asia
- Best in Treasury and Working Capital for MNCs – India, Thailand, Philippines, Indonesia, Hong Kong
- Best in Treasury and Working Capital for MNCs/LLCs – Sri Lanka
- Best in Treasury and Working Capital for NBFIs – China
- Best Service Provider for Cash Management – India
- Best Service Provider for Structured Trade Finance – China
- Best Service Provider for E-Solutions Partner – India
- Best Service Provider for Liquidity Management – South Korea
Best client solutions
Best Regional Payments and Collections Solution:
- General Mills
Best In-country Payments and Collections Solution:
- Henkel, China
- DHL, India
- Home Credit, India
- Schindler, India
- Allnex, Malaysia
- Toyota Lanka, Sri Lanka
- Givaudan, Vietnam
Best New Economy Payments and Collection Solution:
- Ezyhaul, India
- Myntra Designs Pvt, India
Best Digital Payments and Collection Solution:
- Hailiang Group, China
- BASF, Hong Kong
- PT Asuransi Allianz Life Insurance, Indonesia
- Knauf Gypsum, Philippines
- Philip Morris Trading, Thailand
Best ESG Payments and Collection Solution:
- India – Payoneer, India
- Cargill, Indonesia
Best Trade Finance solution, China:
- CPI Ronghe Financial Leasing
- Tianjin Rail Transit Group Financial Leasing
Best Structured Trade Finance solution:
- Tianshan Aluminium, China
- Nayara Energy Limited, India
Best Liquidity and Investment solution:
- Delphi Technologies, China
- Salvatore Ferragamo, Hong Kong
- Merck Financial Services, South Korea
Relationship Manager of the year: Sandeep Sethi