Deutsche Bank has released a new guide to RMB internationalisation, which includes information on a broad range of the bank's Renminbi capabilities and key practicalities for corporate clients.
The guide provides Deutsche Bank's clients with an outlook on the road ahead for RMB internationalisation, an update on the RMB FX market, an overview of key trade and payment developments, as well as information on external and intercompany funding solutions,
Deutsche Bank continues to be a leading player and provider of liquidity in the CNH market:
- the number one provider of liquidity to Asian FX markets with 21.8% market share in Asian FX trading (Euromoney Global FX Survey 2014)
- transacted the first CNH cross-currency swap, FX swap and FX forward
- the first bank to launch electronic trading of CNH via Autobahn FX, and one of the first banks to trade FX options onshore in China
- the first bank to provide live pricing for offshore RMB with local currency pairs across all onshore Asian locations
- a leading provider of structured CNH FX products
- a full suite of onshore RMB cash management and trade finance services
- corporate treasury support across RMB financing and risk management
- agency and custody services for RMB assets
- a leading market maker in CNH bonds and launched the first investable CNH bond index, DB ORBIT, in July 2011.